Thursday, July 30, 2009

31/7/09

如果你问我,今天过得怎样,我会说:很开心
如果你问我,以前过的怎样,我会说:还不错
如果你问我,以后会过得怎样,我和会说:....太棒了!
today i realise tat i will be fine if i keep learning how to laugh,although b4 i make ppl laugh
now is jus a little dirty secret things will probably will make my heart surrounded by rythm of
joyful ...

2nite come bac from exam n lecturer , n i found tat week kang go bac dy ..no 1 accompany me
eating supper or as comsiderate as dinner ..as i walk bac my apartment i realise tat im really feeling alone , even a fren 2 walk bac wif me coincidentally dun have one , but as usual there r many .. n i even saw the couple flirting in front of me as walk behind them..omg , what's this ?
i noe tat i canot live wif loneliness but then tend to separate wif it now ,it isolate my heart from
the actuall n fake enviroment ... who can probaly help me out?

No comments: