Thursday, September 3, 2009

i miss home

another day has pass , i feel quite happy recently although jus joke around with my fren , all assignment has been completed all it is over a tough time , energetic around me i think probabaly theres something changes in my hair style .. i miss my old fren , is my pleasure to be a frenz with you , n sin wan , i will get you the bio book volume 2 soon i reach jb , n u have 2 treat me a meal 1 more time , last time is chemistry =] . this few days will left me alone in the room becos week kang has gone bac jb agian==
tmrw got basketball 3v3 , wishing victory 4 me ~ yeah ~ although does not train at all==
sharon is a quite cute girls , nigel u better treasure her ^^
n 4 me , im not suitable 4 her la , i dun wan any intensive training xD
tats all 4 now , waiting 4 final ! gogogo
im gona slave u down final ~

i do miss my family la ~

No comments: